"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" - Aristotle

Monday, April 6, 2009

Gwen Stefani



This is not my find but it's worth posting. Howie from David Icke's forum posted some very interesting photos from a recent Gwen Stefani photoshoot.

I have a feeling I will be posting about Gwen Stefani/No Doubt A LOT in the coming months considering how much symbolism they are already using. Expect a full write up on their past work soon.

Yeah, we're all just paranoid, huh? Please...

2 comments:

  1. Disgusting! Thanks for posting this. And kudos to the guy who noticed this. Is it just me or am I the only person who is being treated like I need to check myself into the psych ward? My fiancee' actually told me last night that if I talk about anything like this MK, Freemasons, NWO etc; he will leave me and this is crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...