"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" - Aristotle

Monday, December 28, 2009

Gaga for Death 4


In Gaga for Death 3 I posted a promotional picture of Lady Gaga for her current The Fame Monster project. In the post I noted that I was not sure if the bird was a crow or a raven but my question was answered when I stumbled upon the video above. The video is an interlude from Lady Gaga's current Monster Ball Tour which continues on the symbolism presented in the promotional photo. The interlude is titled Raven Forest which answers my question on the bird.

Esoteric Kitten also present this photo of Madonna which explains the nature of the necklace worn by Madonna in her music video "Frozen".

1 comment:

  1. Thanks fr=or some great info Yeshua, I am fascinated with Lady Gaga right now! Keep up the good work and Happy New Year - looking forward to more in 2010!
    MK - Marty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...