"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" - Aristotle

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ritual Abuse Part 2 Re-Upload

video

Thank you to all of the people who were kind enough to alert me that Youtube deleted my video Ritual Abuse Part 2 due to copyright claims. The video has been reuploaded above but I must warn you that if you have experienced ritual abuse and suffer from DID please do not watch this video if you aren't in a good frame of mind because it is extremely triggering.

I have also been receiving e-mails regarding my whereabouts due to the lack of updates to this blog and the removal of my Facebook page. I'm doing great, I'm just extremely busy in my personal life and I don't have enough time to update as much as I use to. It's a blessing that people seem to find this blog and my videos whether I'm updating regularly or not.

I will not be creating a new Facebook page. Facebook was a great way to spread the word on Monarch and Ritual abuse but the website as a whole began to rub me the wrong way. It started out great but in the end it became something very ugly and I no longer want to contribute to that energy. I prefer presenting the information and letting people stumble upon it on their own time rather than constantly inundating people with information that drains the spirit. This information is very important and aids people in the beginning stages of lifting the veil and revealing the lie, but it is not to be indulged in constantly and the rapid speed of Facebook and the vast amount of people who use the website harnessed the innate desire for commonality which resulted in individuals spending far too much time reading the horrendous reality of a world we were never meant to know existed. This led to unnecessary drama that I don't want any part of. So it's back to basics for me. It's time to put the focus back on why I started this blog in the first place.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at mkculture@gmail.com.

FYI, I'm not ignoring your e-mails. I have a ton of e-mails to look through and I will set time aside soon to get back to all of you. Give me time though.

God bless

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back and glad to know you're safe. Smart move on facebook too :) http://yoy50.wordpress.com/2010/05/19/facebook-founder-called-trusting-users-dumb-fcks/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great move, was worried about you for a while there. You are so right inasmuch as Facebook being the wrong forum, not only for the reasons you mentioned as it will only serve to dilute the message but also due to the wrong people or forces monitoring the traffic. Glad to see you are un-fazed in your duties of warrior for truth. Godspeed and blessings man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. louis vuitton monogram canvas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...