"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" - Aristotle

Friday, November 5, 2010

Point of View

Lately I've been noticing a lot of critical analysis geared towards sites that explore symbolism in pop culture. A lot of people seem to feel this research is pointless and leads no where. They also feel that by exploring symbolism we are indoctrinating people on the Occult instead of leading people away from it.

At one point I shared this thought. I became disillusioned with the research and it's repetitive nature. I found myself wondering where exactly it was heading. The more I researched the symbolism the more I found links to various spiritual practices which threatened the perceived assumption that these symbols were being used for nefarious purposes.

Eventually I realized the significance of my disillusionment. The frustration did not mark an end to the research but instead aided in the progression of my own personal realizations. I had risen above the intentions of the string pullers and was now focused on the power of my own perception of the narrative. The symbols association with spiritual rituals highlighted the fact that symbols change and can be used for various purposes. In order for the symbols to be used as a form of suppression we have to perceive them to represent someone elses power, not our own. So in the end our perception is in control; that realization puts us back into the drivers seat.

What I've also realized is that I would have never gotten to this point if I wouldn't have been exposed to the symbolism in the first place. In order to realize your authority over the symbolism you must first be awakened to the fact that these symbols exist and are around you. When you think about the term expose it means to lay open; to undercover; to present to view. The exposure of this symbolism is necessary. What happens is when people move past this step of analysis they undermine it's significance and forget that they were once uncovering the layers themselves.

In the end we are all where we chose to be. I wouldn't say we're all on different levels because that would imply that some of us are better or more advanced than others. Everyday there's a new person being exposed and awakened to what we're already aware of. It's beautiful that there are now so many researchers out there because no matter where you are in your own personal journey you have a place of refuge. Here's to respecting and honoring everyone's point of view.

10 comments:

  1. If it hadn't been for blogs like yours, I'd still be in the dark. Thank you for your research and exposing the hidden agendas of the elite. The numbers of the awakened are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will echo the above words. I found many important things - thanks to MK Culture.

    BTW - I noticed yesterday and today that your 'live traffic feed' is showing the 'wrong location' for me...I found it uber-strange...I dont want to sound alarmist ... is there some kind of hacking taking place???

    Thanks
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what's going on with that. Is it way off or just a little? My location is listed as somewhere that's close to where I live but not exactly, I don't know if it's the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry if I miss understood..but, so you mean that symbols can be used in a "good way" too?

    and I think you are a making a god job, some people do not want to know nothing about politics or more "serious" business, I believe exposing this matter in the entreteinment world is a good way to reach to more people for them to open there eyes.

    greetings,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, symbols themselves are not inherently nefarious. At the end of the day our perception and consciousness is more powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! My Panic over - I have realised what is going on with the live location feeds (and visitors) I noticed it on my own blog. Bascially, for about 3 days, instead of showing my IP in Cyprus it began showing me as located in Greece - which is not too far away and perhaps the servers were actually temporarily going via Greece (for some technical reason). I notice today that it shows my location as Cyprus once again...lol...I just lost 3 Greek visitors LMAO!
    Marty
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MK Culture. I have been a long time lurker and have not responded or written a comment before.

    I just wanted to let you know, there are thousands if not more, whom are silent and truly appreciate what you and many others are doing.

    Keep up the awesome work, I truly respect your opinion, and may you keep the great work coming!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great blog and such powerful words! I am now a follower! Yay!! ☻

    ReplyDelete
  9. who doesn't understand that symbols in and of themselves aren't 'nefarious?' perception has always been a slave and a king maker.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of people don't, Len. I have people who constantly reply to my posts assuming when I discuss symbolism that I'm saying that all of it is evil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...